Pit-Tox® Underarm Detox Charcoal Soap will gently exfoliate, kill odor-causing bacteria and help you transition from aluminum·based antiperspirants to a natural deodorant, which can be tricky. Regular bath soaps just mask odors, and do not tackle the main cause of body odor...BACTERIA. Detox that nasty gunk from your pores & smell like a newly freed human just by scrubbing & rinsing. Easy. Cheesy. Prep your pits & and regain your friends. Cheers to your decision.
When you take a whiff of that pit, and realize it could cost you friends, the solution is NOT to slather on another dose of your toxic commercial deodorant. The main cause of underarm odor is BACTERIA. Bacteria grows and thrives on parts of your body that trap moisture, like your underarms. The trick in life is to eliminate odor-causing bacteria on your skin before applying natural deodorant. Without bacteria present, you will not experience the infamous pit smell. Showering with Pit-Tox® Underarm Detox Soap may eradicate any bacteria in the armpits or trapped in body hair.
- Activated charcoal: Absorbs toxins and impurities like a sponge and is highly effective at neutralizing odor. Activated Charcoal is carbon-rich which means that in can extract oil, dirt, and other junk from clogged pores. It can even absorb 1,000 times its own weight in moisture which helps to absorb underarm wetness. Plus, it boasts detoxifying properties and can draw out bacteria.
- Tea Tree: Has serious bacteria-fighting properties. It is antibacterial and antimicrobial and it's antiseptic effects may help control underarm odor related to perspiration. As we have learned, sweat itself does not smell, however when secretions from your sweat glands combine with bacteria on your skin, a moderate to strong odor is produced. Your underarm area contains a large concentration of these glands and is mainly responsible for what is commonly referred to as “body odor.”
- Rosemary Oil: A serious detoxifer which has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities and is a great lymph node circulatory powerhouse. Instead of stagnant lymph flow, rosemary can help enhance blood circulation.
Pit-Soap & Ramie Bag for $11.00 (while supplies last).
FOR THAT PRICE, DETOX MY PITS ASAP! Buy the customer-favorite Pit-Tox® Underarm Detox Charcoal Soap with the soap-saving ramie bag, and save 10%.
- Natural material: Pit-Tox® soap bag is made from natural ramie, which is soft, safe and skin-friendly.
- Exfoliating and Massaging: This soap saver bag is amazing for exfoliation and massage. The bag allows the soap to create a rich foam on the skin, releases dead skin cells and promote the blood circulation.
- Drawstring Design: The cool beaded cotton drawstring allows you to hang the soap in your shower or bathtub tap to dry and keep your soap close at hand for the next use.
- Foaming Effect: This soap bag can produce more foamy pit-loving suds when taking a shower. Easy to clean and extends the life of your Pit-Tox® Soap.
PIT-TOX® WILL COMBAT ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA SO YOU CAN SMELL AND FEEL FRESH ALL DAY!
Directions: Insert your Pit-Soap in the ramie bag and tighten the drawstring. Create a foamy lather with water. Massage lather into underarm for at least 30 seconds & rinse off. Follow-up with a seriously·natural deodorant for the rest of your life. No need to stop at your pits...Pit Soap can be used for full body cleansing - and even for your face.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of organic sunflower, organic coconut, organic palm, and organic safflower (with retained glycerin), water, organic cocoa butter, essential oils of orange, tea tree, and bergamot; activated charcoal, organic plantain leaf, organic cacao, shea butter & rosemary extract.
Don't be freaking out about the Palm Oil.
Palm fruit oil is one of the ingredients in our Pit-Tox® Detox Soap. Do not panic. Palm oil is becoming a problem globally, because palm plantations in Indonesia, the Philippines, and the mainland of Southeast Asia are rapidly taking over forests. In addition to the basic problem of deforestation, this is a concern because it severely diminishes animal habitat in these regions. In particular, it threatens orangutan viability.
Our manufacturers are very aware of the palm oil problem, and they take careful measures in their palm oil sourcing. They use only certified organic palm oil from South American countries that is grown and produced according to principles of sustainability, and their suppliers are members of the Palm Sustainability Council. They do not source any palm oil out of Southeast Asia, Indonesia, or the Philippines. As part of their promise to be a supplier which you AND Moko can trust. If they ever believe their palm oil sourcing falls short of their principles of sustainability, they will seek new vendors, and, if that does not reach their standards, they will reformulate without palm oil.
So why shouldn't I be using antiperspirants again?
Glad you asked. Antiperspirants are designed to prevent sweating by blocking the sweat glands - and they DO - they also trap your pores escape route and keep all of those toxins in your pits! No thank you. You can leave now. I would rather choose my own toxins.
Conventional antiperspirants contain an aluminum compound as their active ingredient, and some studies have shown a link between aluminum and Alzheimer’s disease, as well as breast cancer. Aluminum can accumulate over time in your body if you apply it regularly to your skin (and remember it is not released through your body via sweat). Imagine how many pounds of aluminum stay in the body after using antiperspirant for years! But aluminum isn’t the only scary chemical found in antiperspirants. They often contain these toxins as well:
- Parabens: Parabens can be found in every day cosmetic products and personal care products. Parabens have been linked to disturbing the body’s hormonal balance and to mimic estrogen, as estrogen is said to play a part in breast cancer formation.
- Silica: Silica is a known skin irritant, it may also be contaminated with crystalline quartz, which is a carcinogen.
- Triclosan: The FDA classifies triclosan as a pesticide, while the IARC has it listed as a possible carcinogen.
- Propylene Glycol: Propylene glycol is another common ingredient with health hazards. It may cause delayed allergic reactions, and is considered a neurotoxin, which may cause kidney and liver damage.
LET IT BE KNOWN: Activated Charcoal may stain your perfectly white tank top and your washcloths. Rinse sinks and tubs after use.
A detox period may occur when detoxing years of commercial deodorant use and bacteria from your pits. Please be patient - your health depends on it.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Review ingredient list to check for personal allergies or irritants, including the essential oils.
DETOXING HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY.
All recommendations are believed to be effective, but since actual use of these products is beyond our control and can vary from individual to individual, no guarantee as to the effects of their use can be given nor liability taken. Products are for external use only and are NOT for oral consumption. All products are intended for adult use and must be kept out of reach of children and pets. Please do not use any herbal products if pregnant, nursing, have epilepsy or have underlying conditions restricting you from using natural products. Please seek medical advice before using if any of the previously stated conditions apply to you. These products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, any medical condition, or substitute care by a medical practitioner