This muscle-relaxing massage oil is infused with the beneficial therapeutic-grade Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang, Ginger, Nutmeg and a touch of Patchouli which gives a rich, warm and spicy aromatherapy experience.
- MASSAGE OIL FOR COUPLES OR YOURSELF, our Ylang Ylang & Ginger Massage Oil is perfect for relaxing or for deep tissue massages. Try it on sore feet, legs, knees and back as a circulatory muscle relaxer.
- SILKY, LIGHTWEIGHT & AROMATIC, our relaxing massage oil blend of all-natural ingredients can be used to soothe tired skin and reduce tension and stress.
- OUR 100% PURE & NATURAL YLANG YLANG & GINGER MASSAGE OIL is perfect for stress relief, stiff joints, sore muscles, deep tissue, back and scalp massages, and soothing reflexology foot massages.
- PREMIUM SPA QUALITY for a premium at-home body rub. If you’re looking for a great relaxing massage oil, our Ylang Ylang & Ginger massage oil is the perfect way to unwind and arouse your senses.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – The wonderful oils used in making this oil are sourced from regions all over the world. However, the final product is formulated and mixed in the United States to ensure the highest standards.
Created exclusively from cold pressed plant oils which are rich in vitamins and unsaturated acids - and pure Essential Oils.
Grapeseed, Rosehip, Sweet Almond, Safflower and Sunflower Oils are enriched with Vitamin E and C, providing smooth and nourished skin. Supports smooth glide and easy grip for deep massage.
Directions: Apply to self or others as desired. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Ingredients: Cold pressed Oils of Safflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Rosehip Oil, Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend: Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana), Rosewood (Aniba riseaodora), Lavender (Lavendula anugustifolia), Lavendin (Lavendula burnati), Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), Basil (Ocimum basilicum), Cedar Himalayan (Cedrus deodora), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), Green Myrtle (Myrtus communis), Patchouli (Pogostem oncablin); Vitamins E and C.