Eight of the most researched essential oils are in this powerful & healing blend of The Big C.
Abundant in frankincense, myrrh, turmeric, oil of oregano, thyme, rosemary, lemon and chamomile, this oil is an amazing elixir of therapeutic properties—coming directly from nature—not from the lab!
"I recently had a sore on my wrist that my medical doctor called pre-cancerous and referred me to a dermatologist. I decided to try THE BIG C oil. After about three applications, the sore was completely gone. It has been a couple of months and it has not returned. No need to go for the dermatology appointment because it is healed!" D. Cochran 10-21-18
"I had given my mother a bottle of THE BIG C after her bout with breast cancer. She used it on herself, but just started using it on her dog Curley who is 15 years old. Curley has many health problems, but on his backend and under one arm, he had open wounds that would not heal. He was on a long-term dose of antibiotics and a ton of topical ointments. Nothing helped the sores. THREE days after applying THE BIG C, just once per day, the large sore is clearing up. The swelling and redness and drainage was gone after two uses. Spread the word about this miracle oil." Heather M. 7-3-19
Essential oils are our oldest form of medicine, and may greatly assist the human body as a possible cancer preventative and as a current cancer patient fighter.
Your body is made up of 100 million cells. Every adult on this planet has cancer cells. But for most people their immune system routinely kills the cancer cells. So when a person is diagnosed with cancer it is almost certain that they have a weak immune system. Cancer researchers of natural medicine know how to gently REVERT cancer cells into normal cells by killing these bacteria or by gently killing the cancer cells using things from Mother Nature..
Enhancing immune system function with essential oils, particularly in the early stages of cancer and even BEFORE diagnosis as a preventative, can be used as part of a natural approach to immune system- boosting for many types of cancer.
The following oils are abundant in The Big C :
- Frankincense essential oil: Frankincense oil has been shown to treat numerous health conditions, including cancer. Western studies are now showing that frankincense essential oils and extracts have a potent anti-tumor activity. Frankincense oil was tested against pancreatic cancer cells and was able to cause high levels of cancer cell death. The same effect took place in a separate study on bladder cancer cells. This study found that the essential oil was able to distinguish between cancerous cells and healthy cells, leaving the healthy cells alone.
- Myrrh essential oil: A 2011 study found that myrrh was able to reduce the proliferation or replication of human cancer cells. Researchers found that myrrh inhibited growth in eight different types of cancer cells, specifically gynecological cancers.
- Turmeric essential oil: Topical application of curcumin is proven to inhibit progression of precancerous lesions into cancer and can prevent skin tumor initiation or growth caused by exposure to carcinogens (chemicals that cause cancer). It reduces the inflammation and swelling occurring in skin cancer.
- Thyme essential oil: Thyme essential oil has been tested on breast cancer cells, lung cancer cells and prostate cancer cells. Thyme essential oil exhibited the strongest cytotoxicity toward all three types of cancer cells. Thyme has an active compound, thymol, which has been shown to activate mechanisms that kill cancer.
- Oregano essential oil: Research from Long Island University’s College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences found that oregano compounds use signaling pathways that cause “cancer cell suicide.” Oregano also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Oregano essential oil contains carnosol which has been shown to stop the growth of colon cancer cells as well as cause cancer cell death. Oregano essential oil has shown promising results in fighting prostate, breast and skin cancer.
- Chamomile essential oil: In studies, apigenin, a bioactive constituent, found in chamomile has been shown to have significant effects in inhibiting many human cancer cell lines. A 2010 study found that chamomile essential oil killed 93 percent of breast cancer cells.
- Lemongrass essential oil: Some of the latest in vitro and in vivo animal studies suggest that it could be at least as effective as chemotherapy in targeting cancer cells – without the harmful toxic effects of chemotherapy.
- Rosemary essential oil: Dozens of research studies have been done on rosemary for its various phytochemicals and applications for cancer. One American study in particular on carnosol, appearing in the June 2011 edition of Cancer Letters, stated that carnosol appeared to be well tolerated in animal studies and that it has selective toxicity toward cancer cells versus healthy cells.
- These therapeutic-grade essential oils are infused in jojoba oil and hemp seed oil - with added MSM for deep absorption. Vitamin E and Grapefruit Extract are used as natural preservatives.
Suggested Use: Use oil liberally to entire body, soles of feet, or specific area at least two times a day. Best after warm bath or shower when pores are open and permeable.
As with all topical applications, discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
All recommendations are believed to be effective, but since actual use of these products is beyond our control and can vary from individual to individual, no guarantee as to the effects of their use can be given nor liability taken. Products are for external use only and are NOT for oral consumption. All products are intended for adult use and must be kept out of reach of children and pets. Please do not use any herbal products if pregnant, nursing, have epilepsy or have underlying conditions restricting you from using natural products. Please seek medical advice before using if any of the previously stated conditions apply to you. These products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, any medical condition, or substitute care by a medical practitioner.